Neutered Journalists and Guttural Propagandists There’s a subtle war – in America, and in the world – between business and health. It’s no secret that 2 percent of human population controls all the wealth and the resources, and the other 98 percent struggle and struggle and struggle , and they eventually build up stress and […]